Shirts, Sweatshirts, Tops K-12
- Long or short sleeve collared/polo maroon, gray, white, or black shirt are allowed. Only small logos permitted.
- Students may wear plain maroon, gray, white, or black sweatshirts (collars do not need to be worn under sweatshirts).
- Undergarments/tee-shirts must be plain maroon, gray, white, or black with no visible lettering.
- Students may wear any SICS tops (ie, tee shirts, sweatshirts, polos, etc..) which were issued by sports or extracurricular teams, or purchased through the school.
- Students may wear khaki/tan or black dress pants or shorts (knee-length). No jean material is permitted.
- Knee-length khaki/tan or black jumpers are permitted. Solid maroon, grey, white, or black socks, tights, or nylons may be worn under jumpers. Leggings are not permitted.
- Closed-toed shoes, sneakers, or crocs are allowed (flip-flops, high heels, slippers, or sandals are not allowed).
- Gym days only- solid gray sweatpants may be worn.
***Any items deemed vulgar or offensive may not be worn.***